Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After

Well, Santa has come and gone!  The children are enjoying their new toys and playing with the neighbors.  I've spent the morning picking up and straightening up as much as one can with a houseful of new toys.  I'm fighting the urge to put away all my Christmas decorations and restore order to our home.  My husband doesn't ask me for much but has asked that I not put away the decorations until the end of the week.  For anyone who knows me, knows this is sooo hard for me.  I don't function in chaos... but I guess I will this week.  I try and remind myself that my kids will only be little once and to just enjoy and treasure this time and not get bogged down by the mess.

I'm new to the blogging world but have been a voyeur for about six months of other blogs.  My favorite blogs that I look forward to new post are Nine & Sixteen, Holly Mathis, Lots of Scotts, and Story of the Sparkmans.  I swore I would never become a blogger.  No time for anything else!  And here I am trying to figure out the whole process.  I wonder if anyone will find my life as fascinating as I find Tessa's or Holly's?!?!?

I'm off to catch up on laundry and continue to organize everyone's new toys and clothes.  Enjoy your holiday week and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment